Cloud architect and Entrepreneur
Hi! 🖖 I work as a cloud solution architect at Renault SW Labs in Toulouse, France. I am a passionate Software Architect, Full Stack Engineer, and Technology enthusiast.
Even after spending more than a decade with writing software, I still enjoy most parts of developing, planning, and designing scalable applications for the web and mobile devices. I focus on reliable service architectures based on serverless and managed components on Azure and AWS.
I am also an Entrepreneur, creator of one of the best Screen-capture tool available on Windows: Screenpresso, on macOS: Screenpolo and author of the french book Bitcoin, Ethereum et Blockchain Economie: Comprendre l’essentiel de la (r)évolution annoncée en 25 Questions-Réponses explaining what are cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
- Use a notebook to get the country code of GPS position using BigQuery and public datasetJune 01, 2022 · 6 min read
- Use a notebook to analyze your Athena dataNovember 24, 2021 · 3 min read
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform and AWSJuly 07, 2021 · 6 min read
- Data processing workflows on GCP DataflowOctober 15, 2020 · 10 min read
- OAuth2, Saml, OpenID Connect, SSO, Grant flow, everything you need to knowOctober 18, 2019 · 15 min read
- Gets python examples to start working on your data with Databricks notebooks.October 02, 2019 · 7 min read
- This tutorial will explain what is Databricks and give you the main steps to get started on AzureOctober 01, 2019 · 14 min read
- Cookie, session, token, JWT, attacks, where to store token, security concerns? Everything you need to know is hereSeptember 27, 2019 · 12 min read
- Create a new NodeJS project with battery included.September 17, 2019 · 4 min read
- Install NodeJS development environment, the right way.September 10, 2019 · 3 min read